Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Layla May - amazing brunette secretary (in purple tights) !!

 Tonight's bonus update is my first post for a girl who had her first shoot for OnlyTease late last year, and who I potentially think is going to be one of the best models we have for a long time.  Layla May is a stunning brunette who burst onto the OnlyAllSites with an amazing 2-day shoot in December, and I think that she is just such a legitimate beauty who could be one of the great girls of the future.  She looks so amazing in this stunning secretary set, wearing eye-catching purple tights underneath her sleek business outfit.

 One thing I really like about this set is how Layla actually starts off a bit prim and conservative as she is fully dressed; but then she starts showing you all of her outfit and gets down to just her cute bra, panties, and tights !!  She is such a beautiful girl and I also really like the underwear she is wearing in this set, as well as her cute glasses.  She is also so pretty and so fit.  I know that Layla has also actually been modeling in the UK for some time now, so it is so great to see her finally having sets for OnlyTease.  She is a girl who I have actually been wanting to see shoot for OnlyTease for some time now, and she definitely is the "total package."

 I think she is just really really nice.  I love her smile and she is definitely so photogenic. She also does such a hot tease in her outfit.  Like I said, I am so hoping that she becomes a long-time "regular" for OnlyTease, as I think her potential to be one of the best models for a long period of time is absolutely enormous.  Her first shoot was so amazing though so she is already really one of the top current girls.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Layla-May
























No comments:

Post a Comment