Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Ooh Maria !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite OnlyTease models of all-time.  I think Maria is one of the most stunning and gorgeous models ever to shoot for the OnlyAllSites, and she looks amazing in this set for OnlySilkandSatin; wearing a sleek tan minidress with tan pantyhose and a white thong on underneath.  She is so attractive and for me she is one of my 3 or 4 top-favorite models in franchise history.

 I posted about Maria a couple days ago HERE on my other page, as she recently changed her modeling name to a new pseudonym.  I am making another post about Maria on this page, as this is an important development and I still want people to be able to find her sets when they are looking at OnlyTease.  Despite Maria's name change, I still think she will continue shooting for OnlyTease, and this is the impression I got when the situation was explained inside the members' area forums.  I know I really hope we keep seeing a lot more of her, as she is seriously one of the most stunning girls of all-time.  Maria is so gorgeous and I know I personally rate her as at least one of the 6 or 7 most beautiful models in all of OnlyTease history.

 Maria has been shooting very frequently for OnlyTease over almost the last two years, and in this time she has been such a dynamic model with so many fantastic shoots.  A couple of her highlights include the incredible 5-girl multigirl shoot of 2014, and a hot duo shoot with Lola A last year.  She has also had so many fantastic solo sets with a huge variety of outfits.... Like I said though, after this name-change, I just really hope she continues shooting for OnlyTease, as sometimes name-changes do not augur well for the future as they are sometimes a sign that a model is ready to move on.  Jayne did just shoot though as recently as November, but she is not yet rebooked for a shoot this year.  I certainly hope though she will shoot again soon as she is absolutely amazing.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Maria

























No comments:

Post a Comment