Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Porchia W - tall and stunning blonde !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who also has her newest OnlyTease shoot coming up next week, and she is definitely one of my favorite models of all-time.  Looking back in my history of posts. I am shocked to see that I have only talked about the lovely Porchia three times before on this page.  This may be because sometimes I feel like I talk about my favorite models "too much," so at times I feel obligated to go and post about girls who are more on the fringe for me to inject more variety... So then I wind up skipping the types of girls like Porchia who are obviously in my personal top-5 or so.  Anyway, Porchia is absolutely amazing and she is definitely one of my top favorites of all time.  She looks so stunning in this hot set, wearing black tights underneath her mustard-colored minidress !!

 Porchia is such an amazing beauty and for the last decade she has been one of the prettiest regularly-shooting girls.  Her blonde look is off-the-charts, and she is so tall and stunning.  She is almost like a lifesized Barbie-doll.  She absolutely has that "supermodel physique," and honestly in every aspect I think she is just amazing.  I'd say she is easily among my 4 or 5 current favorites.

 This set is also one of my favorites with her.  I am also really excited about her next OnlyTease shoot, which is happening on Tuesday of next week.  Porchia is just such a beautiful girl and she has also been one of the best glamour models and babeshow girls in the UK for quite some time now.  She is truly the ultimate fantasy woman, with her hot face and her dynamic blonde appearance.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Porchia-W


























No comments:

Post a Comment