Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Demi J - brunette tennis star !!

 Today's update is for an extremely beautiful girl who is probably my favorite current model right now, and who I think is just so cute and stunning.  I know I posted about Demi J very recently on this page, but I actually have some fairly big news with her regarding OnlyTease, as according to the most recently weekly-update of the sites, she is shooting a duo shoot with Abigail B on Monday !!  This is obviously tremendous news, as Abigail and Demi are two of the hottest and prettiest girls right now, and the thought of them shooting a duo shoot together is just amazing.  I know this is going to be a great event, and something I am really looking forward to.

  Anyway, this amazing set with Demi is from one of her most recent shoots, and is one of my favorite sets with her.  She looks so amazing all in white as a cute tennis pro, and she is so flirtatious in this set, showing you all of her cute white panties underneath her skirt.  She is so engaging and she is also so fit.  I think she just looks so sexy all in white, and this set of her dressed in the cute tennis outfit is an amazing fantasy.

 Demi is also one of my top few favorite models right now.  I voted her in first place last year for my Model-of-the-Year and Newcomer-of-the-Year ballots, as I thought she was so stunning across all of her shoots from last year.  I think she just has such a pretty face and a sweet and engaging way about her.  I also love how she seems to be so strong for OnlyTease right now, as she has been shooting so frequently.  Besides her upcoming duo with Abigail, she is also booked for another solo shoot on March 10th.  I think it is just great that she is getting booked and appearing so much.

 I think that Demi's upcoming duo shoot with Abigail is going to be so special, and also really a miilestone event in the history of the OnlyAllSites.  Having Demi an Abigail together is going to be a shoot with not only two of the most attractive girls, but with two models who are truly faces of the franchise.  (Abigail is also one of my top current favorites)....  I know I am just really looking forward to both of Demi's shoots that are coming up next month.  She is one of the girls who has me most excited for the present and the future of the OnlyAllSites.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J






























No comments:

Post a Comment