Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Jemma Louise - tall and stunning brunette !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who has already shot a few times now for OnlyTease, but recently she is another who has really been emerging as one of my newer favorite models.  Jemma Louise is a tall and gorgeous brunette who looks amazing in this hot set, wearing a long evening dress with black stockings on underneath.

 Jemma had her first shoot in the middle of last year, and since then she has really been growing on me; and I love her sweet and angelic face and her "naughty" looks to the camera.  She so tall, slender, and hot; and she is just really a girl who has been developing as one of the best newer OnlyTease "regulars."  Jemma has also shot three times already for the OnlyAllSites, including her newest shoot this January, and I really get the feeling that she is a girl we will keep seeing again and again.

 I personally think Jemma is so pretty and I am really looking forward to all the new sets she will do in the future.  She has looked amazing in her first few appearances for OnlyTease, and her early sets are all so great.  She is such a pretty and sexy girl, and one of the models I am most excited about for the future.  I also think she looks so glamorous and stunning in this evening-dress set.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jemma-Louise






















No comments:

Post a Comment