Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Holly Gibbons - cute and busty blonde secretary !!

 Tonight's update is for an amazing girl who has been a great OnlyTease model for the last seven years, and who is also one of my personal favorites.  Holly Gibbons looks incredible in this cute set for OnlySecretaries; wearing a light outfit with a blouse, skirt, and gray pantyhose on underneath.  She is so adorable and I think she looks so hot and busty in this set, especially when she is just in her bra, pantyhose, and thong !!

 Holly is a great girl who has done so many fantastic sets for the OnlyAllSites this decade.  I also have some really big news with her regarding an upcoming OnlyTease duo shoot she is booked for next week with the lovely Rachel H.  If you have read my last few posts on this page, I talked about already how both Holly and Rachel are booked for one duo shoot next week, and the lovely Abigail and Demi J are booked for another duo shoot on Monday.  All of these girls are favorites of mine so these developments and upcoming shoots are extremely exciting.  You can read more about them on the weekly update HERE.... But anyway, Holly is such a beautiful girl and also at least in my own personal top-10 of favorite models, and this is one of my favorite pantyhose sets with her.

 I think that Holly just looks so fun and breezy in this casual secretary outfit, and in this particular shoot she was so radiant when she had that light blonde hair.  She also has such a pretty face, "big eyes," and an amazing smile.  She is so pretty and over the last seven years she has had so many amazing shoots, and she has also shot so consistently and frequently.

 I am also really excited to see Holly in a duo shoot with Rachel H, as this will be the first time that Holly has ever worked with another girl for OnlyTease.  I think the duo shoot will be really great; and I also think that Holly and Rachel will be awesome together as both are so hot, petite, blonde, and fun.  Anyway, if you want to see a lot more just of Holly in other outfits, follow my link below !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Gibbons























No comments:

Post a Comment