Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Demi J - gorgeous French maid !!

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who I definitely think is my favorite OnlyTease model currently going.  Demi J is an amazing brunette who looks incredible in this hot set for OnlyOpaques, wearing the cute French-maid outfit with rich black stockings on underneath, and hot blue lingerie !!

 Demi was a relative newcomer to glamour modeling and she debuted for OnlyTease early last year.  She had six really great shoots over the last year, and in every way she has just emerged as one of the best all-around girls.  She has been so great and I think she perhaps has the most well-rounded beauty of any OnlyTease model.  I think that she is just perfection and she is so hot and attractive.  She also really has such a sweet look and that "girl-next-door" quality.  On another site Demi models for, I have seen her described as an "upper-class beauty," which is an assessment of her that I really agree with.  Demi is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot in March, which is something I am VERY excited about as she is one of the most legitimately beautiful girls, as well as such a reliable "regular" model.

 I think Demi is so fit and stunning, and this hot French maid set is one of her best outfits for the OnlyAllSites.  She has such a hot and toned body, and she looks amazing in the blue lingerie.  I also love the rich color of those dark black stockings she is wearing, as they make her look even sexier.  Demi is just top-totty in every way, and I seriously think she is on the inside-track as one of the most beautiful models.  She was also my #1 vote last year for "Model of the Year."


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J

























No comments:

Post a Comment