Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Abi 'Bunny'-gail (in black pantyhose) !!

 Today's update (for Easter) is another for the beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my top few favorite OnlyTease models.  Abigail B looks so gorgeous in this amazing bunnygirl set, dressed as a classic playmate bunnygirl in the strapless black leotard, and with black pantyhose and heels.  She is so cute and I really love this set from her (which is from her "short hair" era). 

 Abigail is such a cutie and I really just think she is absolutely one of the most attractive girls ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  She is so playful and she always has such nice, feminine, and hot looks to the camera.  She looks so sexy in this bunnygirl set and the black pantyhose are especially amazing.  I am also really glad too that she is booked again for her next OnlyTease shoot in May !... I really can't wait for this and she is always one of the girls I most enjoy seeing.

 Abigail is so nice and she could always come "hopping" my way any time.  She just looks so soft and feminine in this set, which I really think is absolutely perfect for her. 


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Abigail-B






































2 comments:

  1. Abigail is a beautiful little bunny girl, always adorable no matter what outfit, hair style, or setting. A cute post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ Thanks ! Abigail is always "A"mazing... :)

      Delete