Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Frankie B - incredible "beauty therapist" in pink tights !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my current favorites and who I think is just hands down one of the hottest OnlyTease models across the board.  Frankie B is so pretty and she looks so hot in this awesome "beauty therapist" outfit, wearing a cute "Miss Massage" salon girl dress with pink tights on underneath !!  She is so pretty and I just love her "big hair" and her cute face.  To me she is so amazing and just such a legit Type-A beauty.

 Frankie had her first shoot a couple of years ago, and honestly I have to admit that I barely even noticed her first few shoots for some reason, and she really went "under the radar" for me at first.  Her 4th shoot though early last year really turned me on to her, and I sponsored a custom set for her and she really became an absolute favorite of mine.  She's so fit and she has such a cute face and all-around hot look, and honestly I really can't believe it really took her so long to "register" with me.  Of all the current models, she's right at the top for me.  I really feel like she's only a few more shoots away from "best of all time" territory, for me, personally.  I just really really hope she'll have a lot more shoots this year.

 This set from her for the new "OnlyCostumes" is also one of my very favorites she has ever done.  She's so pretty in the pink tights, lingerie, and the cute dress that is transparent on the sides; and she looks so hot with her hair worn back with the little hat !!  She's so insanely gorgeous and honestly I still can't believe in hindsight it took me so long to really get her "on the radar."  I also love her cute "portrait" at the bottom too (she might have the prettiest face of any model)... Frankie is just amazing and I also made another post just a few weeks ago about her as well.... Like I said, I just really really hope she'll have many more shoots this year and beyond !



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Frankie-B











































2 comments:

  1. Wow! Frankie's always pretty but in this set she actually tops herself. Objectively, she might even overshadow the elite Abigail. An outstanding post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ Thanks !! So glad you like it... Frankie the "perfect blonde," and Abigail the "perfect brunette."

      Delete