Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Saffron - amazing hot "fantasy valentine" in red stockings !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my favorite OnlyTease models of the last few years, and who I think is so cute and all-around pretty.  Saffron is so gorgeous and she looks so hot in this amazing "Fantasy Cupid" set for Valentine's Day, in a scorching hot bedroom-fantasy costume with red stockings and lingerie !!  This set is also absolutely one of the hottest photosets I have ever seen put on by OnlyTease.  The outfit is just perfect and so sexy, tarty, and feminine; and Saffron is such a perfect beauty and she pulls this off so well and is the most ideal "Valentine."

 Saffron is so pretty and I actually posted about her earlier just a few weeks ago.  I'd definitely include her in my top-10 of favorite models as of now, and I think she was my 6th place vote in "Model of the Year" last year.  She is really incredible and just such an all-around beauty....  She had her first shoots back in 2015 and then took most of 2016 off, but really has been back a lot last year and early this year and has definitely become one of the hottest star(let)s of OnlyTease...

 I just love this set, with the cute props like the little bow, Cupid wings, and the cute Valentine.  She is so adorable and this set is so feminine.  Like I said, I really think this is one of the hottest and most eye-catching and well-done sets OnlyTease has ever done.  Saffron is so gorgeous though and she really brings it all together.  She is so photogenic and just absolutely perfect with her look and physique (I love her cute "princess crown" tattoo on her wrist too).... She is so nice, and also very successful right now as a ring-girl (pic at the bottom) and a model for lots of other types of glamour, and for me she's a one I really hope OnlyTease keeps "regularly" shooting for the next several years.

 by the way, if you expand "Pic 6" below, can you read the cute message for Saffron ?...  I think Saffron has a secret admirer.... ;)



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Saffron













































No comments:

Post a Comment