Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

Abigail B - cute Matador princess !!

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my top-few favorites at present, and who I really think is so adorable and so sweet in all of her sets.  Abigail B is just amazing and she looks so cute in this awesome set for the new "OnlyCostumes," dressed in an incredible Matador fantasy costume with black stockings.  She's so incredible and with her "spicy" and bit sultry look, she is perfect for this set.  She definitely looks a bit to me like she could also be a cute Spanish bullfighter girl... Ole !

 Abigail is so cute and sweet and for the last five years or so she has been absolutely amazing with so many OnlyTease shoots.  I really like this cute matador-girl costume and I think it is perfect for her.  I wish she'd wave that red cape at me !!  The lingerie she has on underneath is so amazing too.  She's so pretty and I also loved the short hairstyle she had in this shoot.  For me she is definitely among the very best girls of the last several years.

 She's so nice, and I think Abigail really is just perfect and this red and black fantasy costume is absolutely cape-tivating.  This is definitely one of my favorite sets to the new "OnlyCostumes" too, and she's done a series of fun sets for this new coming site including a cute Viking-Girl, "Egyptian Cleopatra," and, "Robin Hood" (see below, I'd like to be one of her "Merry Men'').... She really is amazing and such a beautiful all-around girl.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Abigail-B





































1 comment:

  1. Abigail always manages to be adorable all over again when sets like this come along. The close-up shots here further demonstrate her beauty. Expressions and genuine happy disposition set her apart from even the other elite OAS girls. To say nothing of her smart looking costume here, with short dress or slip revealing her bare legs above the tight stockings. I especially love how the stylish bra and ribbon around her neck set off her usual gorgeous face. Abigail remains the "most perfect OAS girl," IMHO. A superb post.

    ReplyDelete