Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Laura H - beautiful brunette "Absinthe Fairy" - (Part 2) !!

 Today's post concludes the absolutely incredible "Absinthe Fairy" set with Laura H that I first began posting about yesterday HERE !!... Laura is so stunning and absolutely one of my favorites of all time.  I love this part as she changes into the "other" cute white fairy costume, and she looks so fantasy-like and feminine... With those amazing green tights, she looks so "minty".... Laura is so beautiful and to me just such a pretty and all-around perfect brunette.

 Yesterday I talked about how Laura hasn't shot and has been "off the radar" for pretty much the last year.  I actually kind of have a theory on this; Laura H shot so much and so frequently for the last few years, that perhaps she's taken a "strategic break" from OnlyTease shooting just to kind of refresh things a bit, and then after a bit of an absence she can come back with a bang !  I didn't mention this in my last post, but she still seems really active on her twitter and her various things for "OnlyFans," which is a new pay-subscription thing for individual glamour models that has developed fairly recently.  Basically, with Laura's standing at OnlyTease, I think it is very possible that we could see her announced for a new shoot at any time, and I really hope this happens and obviously I think she could always easily get back "on the radar."

 Laura is absolutely one of my favorites of all time though.  I really really hope we see her back.  She is so pretty and to me just absolutely one of the best and most attractive girls.  I love this "Absinthe Fairy" set that she did too.  The cute fairy costume is always really nice and she just looks so feminine.  She has such a killer physique too (I know she really enjoys both Crossfit and horseback riding - hence why she's so fit !)


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-H


























No comments:

Post a Comment