Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Holly Jade - incredible "big hair" cutie in gray tights !!

Today's update is for a beautiful girl who was one of my favorite new models for OnlyTease a couple of years ago, and who was really on track to becoming one of my top favorites of all time.  Holly Jade looks so cute in this amazing set, wearing an awesome cute outfit with a tight red top, a gray denim miniskirt, gray opaque tights, white heels, and a cute black thong on underneath.  She's so adorable and I also love her incredible big wavy hairstyle.

 Holly Jade is a definite cutie who had her first shoot back in 2016 and a few more after that, and really was on track as one of of the best girls.  She was booked for another shoot in August of last year before the "incident" that has now become famous and unfortunately taken Holly (Chloe Ayling in real life), out of the roster for OAS shoots.  As far as why she's not shooting any more, I actually think as of last year OAS would have had her back, but apparently she ditched her old agency that was the primary booker of girls for OnlyTease, and instead joined a new "celebrity agency" that tries to get models slots on places like the Big Brother house...  Honestly though, now that it looks like Chloe/Holly helped write her own ransom email, in my opinion I doubt that all-things-considered that OAS would shoot her again even if she wanted to.  Chloe/Holly still seems very active though at present, with a huge social media presence and a lot going on...

 My honest opinion on this is that she's quite young and I really hope one day she learns from this and evolves as a person and becomes responsible.  I think independently of the "incident," she's so cute and clearly a very beautiful girl.  It was crazy too (as I am in the USA), seeing her come on the Dr. Phil show one day talking about what happened... In her OnlyTease shoots, I also bought two different customized sets for her (pictured at the bottom), that she did for me in her shoots early last year.  It is crazy to think about and it's such a small world that I could do or anyone could do a couple of customized outfits for a famous and well-known girl !!....  In my own opinion, she's very cute and pretty and her sets are awesome.... She looks like such a natural and fresh-faced beauty in her OT pics and honestly it's quite a shame what happened and what the "reality" is otherwise...

 It would be cool to see her back again one day though, maybe one day when a lot of this is in the past.  Also, too, if you want to see a lot more of her (and topless), just click on my link below to see all of her outfits and photosets !



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Jade




































No comments:

Post a Comment