Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Danni B - amazing cute "captain" in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who in the last couple of years has absolutely become one of my top favorites, and who also had her newest OnlyTease shoot just this week.  Danni B is so cute and pretty and she looks amazing in this awesome fantasy "captain's outfit," in white and gold with amazing tan pantyhose and purple lingerie on underneath.  She is so hot and I just really think she is absolutely one of the best girls.

 Danni had her first shoot now all the way back in 2013, and to me just keeps getting hotter and hotter.  To me, she really started becoming a serious favorite of mine after seeing her in the multigirl shoot of 2015 (pic at the bottom), and then in her shoots since she has really won me over more and more.  I love her cute tattoos and she is just incredible.  To me, she reminds me quite a bit of Jessica Alba !... I love this set from her as this white and gold "Captain costume" is such stunning fancy-dress, and those shiny tan pantyhose are amazing and she's showing lots of her purple thong on underneath !!  She is such a pretty girl, and I think now a real-estate agent but I still really hope she keeps visiting OnlyTease for many more years.  It honestly seems like her modelling on the whole has really picked up again recently, as I've seen her quite a bit again for the DailyStar and elsewhere, and for the Girlmanagement agency...

 Danni is just amazing and I would absolutely count her among my very favorite girls.  To me she is just perfect and also has that dark and bit-sultry look I really like !!  She's so cute in this particular set too.

 Also, from her new shoot, I have to post a pic of this (below), and she looks stunning in that new camouflage leotard !  She looks absolutely gorgeous in her new sets from this week.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danni-B










































No comments:

Post a Comment