Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Lydia Jane - amazing new Elsa-riffic shoot !!

 Today's first update is for a beautiful girl who I really think is now my favorite new OnlyTease model to have her first shoot within the last year or so.  Lydia Jane is so blonde and pretty and she also had her newest OnlyTease shoot just last week, and now most of her new sets are up in the members' area - (a few of the pics below !!)... Lydia is so perfect and so feminine, and as I talked about before looks just like "Princess Elsa"... I love the cute blue leotard set she did too, as she looks so angelic and she's so cute and pretty.  I love the first pic too where she's bouncing in the air !!  The light blue turtleneck leotard and then that dark blue leo are also really really nice, and she looks so posh wearing those !

 Lydia is just amazing and I really think and hope she'll be one of the best girls for a very long time.  I also love too how she plaited her hair !!  She looks so fun and friendly, and she just really seems like a very sweet and feminine and girly blonde.  I think she's going to be one of my very favorites for a very long time.  Her new sets look absolutely amazing too.  You can tell she really is nice and very sweet, but has a bit naughty side too - she's definitely "my type" !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lydia-Jane








No comments:

Post a Comment