Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Gracie Adams - cute dark-haired "hiking hottie" !!

 Tonight's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who I really think is one of the most attractive models to shoot for OnlyTease of the last few years, and was also my personal #1 vote for "Newcomer of the Year" back in 2016.  Gracie Adams is so hot and this set is so much fun, with her in gray woolly tights, cute denim shorts, a tight red top and awesome hiking boots.  I'd absolutely love to go out in the woods on a hiking date with her, for sure !!

 Gracie Adams is so cute and she debuted for OnlyTease in 2016, having several shoots and just instantly making a huge impression.  She instantly won me over and thought she was rather easily the best new model that year, and she easily had my vote for "Newcomer of the Year" and I remember putting her very high up in my ballot for "Model-of-the-Year" as well.  I really thought she might be a great "regular" visitor for a very long time, but she only had one shoot in February 2017 and then completely went off the radar for glamour modelling.  I remember I was really surprised by this, as for the longest time she was the top-voted-girl at supermodeluk, which is one of the main agencies that sends and recommends models to OnlyTease.  She was also so big doing live babeshows and as a grid-girl, and a lot of other appearances and stuff like this.  I really honestly thought she might be one we'd see for many years.  Perhaps though she'll still come back, but how she went totally "off the radar" surprised me.

 She has only been gone though for one year, and maybe hopefully she'll have a comeback and shoot more for OnlyTease, especially as I was and am still so high on her.  She's so cute and I'd absolutely love to see her come back.  I also did two customized sets for her over the time of her shooting (see bottom pics below)... She is just amazing, absolutely "my type" of dark and bit-exotic girl, and absolutely one of my favorite OnlyTease visitors this decade.  I also thought my custom leotard sets were absolutely amazing with her... That pic of her in the yellow leotard on the bed is so cute and so much fun !



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Gracie-Adams



































No comments:

Post a Comment