Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Laura H - beautiful brunette "Absinthe Fairy" !! (Part 1)

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my favorite models this decade, and who I think is absolutely perfect and photogenic.  Laura H looks so amazing in this awesome "Absinthe Fairy" set for OnlyTease, in a green leotard and green tights, with cute fairy wings.  There is also a 2nd part too to this set coming next, so stay tuned.... I was trying to think of another good outfit for St. Patrick's Day, and I definitely thought of this.  Laura H is so hot and pretty, and this is absolutely one of my favorite sets of all time !

 I actually posted about Laura H not long ago on my other page HERE, and she had her first shoot all the way back in 2012 but now has almost gone a year between OnlyTease shoots.  I really really hope she will come back, but in her last few shoots around early 2017 she actually did have a big new rock on her left hand (in this shoot and in the pic at the bottom)... so honestly I really don't know and I hope she will want to keep modelling and shooting for OnlyTease, and we will just have to see if she comes back at some point.  She is so pretty though and to me just so easily one of the best and most attractive models of all time...  I sure wish I was that guy lucky enough to put that ring on her finger too !! (Lucky bloke)... :)

 There is also a second part too to this amazing set - stay tuned !!  I love this "Absinthe Fairy" set and she's so pretty and so much fun.  She has the hottest facial expressions, and I especially love her cute smiles she has around the middle pics of this set, when she takes her fairy wings off.  The green tights too are so awesome and so much fun, and I really like this forest-green leotard.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-H








































No comments:

Post a Comment