Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Naomi M - hot and friendly blonde in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's bonus update is another for the beautiful girl who I think is absolutely amazing, and in her last couple of shoots really has vaulted to becoming one of my newer favorites.  Naomi M is such a pretty blonde and I love her hot friendly face and "welcoming" personality.  She looks so cute in this awesome set, "ready for bed" in satiny sleepwear for Onlysilkandsatin, with amazing black pantyhose on underneath.  She is so pretty and I really think one of the best current models.

 Naomi is so pretty and to me very "girl next door" type.  I really hope she'll have her next shoot for OnlyTease again soon as well.  She had her newest for the sites late last year, and looked absolutely amazing and I thought really took her OnlyTease portfolio to "the next level" as well.  She's just really really pretty and I absolutely think she's one of the best models, and she's so fit too.  In her "thong leotard" fitness set, she just had the most amazing physique and she has such muscular toned quads, and honestly I thought THIS (pic below) was really the set that completely captivated me and put her on the "radar" for me as absolutely one of my faves...

 She looks so friendly too and really just like such a "natural beauty" and girl next door who is just absolutely lovely.  She seems like such a nice girl and I just really hope she's a one who will keep shooting for OnlyTease and have many more shoots.

 Also, one other thing I loved about her thong-leotard "fitness" set was when she wore that cute purple headband, it kept her beautiful blonde hair up and showed off her cute face so well.  Like I said, it was that set from her that completely won me over to her late last year.  She really is amazing and also is one of the girls I absolutely have at the top of my list to sponsor my own "custom set" for for OnlyTease.  I think Naomi is so great and also a girl who I think has had quiet and under-the-radar first shoots so far, but is absolutely a top-tier beauty.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Naomi-M







































No comments:

Post a Comment