Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Brook A - amazing bombshell brunette in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who has definitely become one of my current favorites, and who I think is one of the nicest and hottest all-around girls currently shooting for OnlyTeaseBrook A is so pretty and she is just an absolute stunner.  She looks so hot in this awesome flirty set, wearing a girly dress for OnlySilkandSatin with amazing tan pantyhose on underneath.  This set is so pretty and is one of my favorites she has done so far for the OnlyAllSites.

 Brook is a gorgeous girl and had her first shoot in late 2016.  She really is a fast-rising glamour model and seems to be doing a lot of work for OnlyTease and lots of similar sites right now in the UK, and is definitely one of the best and most prolific girls.  She has already had 7 or 8 shoots so far just for OnlyTease, but honestly I even have to admit that she really wasn't even "on my radar" until her shoots late last year, when some sets she did really caught my attention.  I have yet to even sponsor my own "custom set" for her, but getting a custom outfit for her is absolutely the next thing on the agenda for me that will happen quickly !!  Brook is so amazing and so overall-pretty.  She's quite active right now and I really think a girl who's going to have many more OnlyTease shoots.

 She also had her first shoot early this year and was so stunning once again.  I know for me, I really really want to get her in my own custom set like I said above.  I love the custom set feature for OnlyTease, where you can buy and design your own personalized outfit for a model when she comes in to shoot.  For me, since Brook really went "under my radar" for awhile, she's absolutely the top girl my the list next time for some such customizing !!

 I love this outfit with her too... She looks so girly and so flirtatious and like she's ready for some fun.  I love the smooth tan pantyhose with this set and her physique is amazing.  She's so pretty.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Brook-A




























2 comments:

  1. There are tons of Brooks at OAS so it takes a fit beauty like Brook A. to make an impression. Nice to know she's expected to return. I especially like the "off the shoulder" close-up, which is suggestive but classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favorite sets of hers. For me, Brook A and Brooke Ashleigh are two of my favorites of the "Sisterhood of the Brook(e)"...

      Delete