Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Jimena Lago - amazing cute workout in blue tights !!

Today's update is for a beautiful girl who had her first OnlyTease shoot late in 2016, and who I think is so cute and I really hope will still keep coming back for much more.  Jimena Lago is an adorable starlet from Spain who has been in the UK on a few occasions and has stopped by for three OnlyTease shoots !!  She is so amazing and really cute, and I love her adorable nose and big brown eyes.  She's so nice, and really really growing on me and I just really hope she'll keep visiting more often and having more shoots.

 Jimena is really sweet and I love her in this outfit too, all in blue for an "80's workout" in a blue thong leotard and matching blue tights !!  I love the "all blue" for this amazing naughty thong-leotard set, and I just think this is one of "Miss Lake's" best sets so far... (Lake being English for 'Lago' - lol)... Anyway, Jimena is so nice and to me she is just perfect and one of the cutest girls.  I also always love such exotic "Spanish beauties."

 Also, check out the cute portrait of Jimena at the bottom... I really like this and she is so beautiful.




http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jimena-Lago


































2 comments:

  1. Indeed, Miss Lake's eyes are among her most most endearing attributes. And blue was certainly a great choice of color for the active wear. Her cheerful and amused gaze in many of these samples is typical of Jimena. The close-ups are well selected for emphasizing her eyes. This is the best post since I discovered Elite Tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ OH yeah, indeed... Well said and Jimena is so amazing. I love her cute eyes too. I also love how she's working out with those cute dumbbells.... ;)

      Delete