Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Beth - amazing cute "college girl" in white tights !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who was another of my favorite new models from last year, and who has had two shoots already and who I really think is so hot !!  Beth is so nice and she looks so awesome in this hot college-uniform set, with white tights on underneath, and she looks so girly !  She is so pretty and I really really hope she's a one who we keep seeing a whole lot more of in 2018 and beyond.

 Beth had her first shoot in the middle of last year and this is one of her debut sets.  In this shoot, she had straight hair, but honestly I thought in her 2nd shoot she really burst out of her shell and took her glamour game to "the next level," as she came in with such an incredible wavy hairstyle (pic below); and to me she looked so especially stunning, and had such cheeky looks to the camera.  She's honestly just a really beautiful girl (reminds me a bit somehow of Mila Kunis), and a one who like I said I really hope we see a lot more of too.  She's also one of the girls signed with Maddie M's new modelling agency, so I feel pretty optimistic she'll have more shoots, but also honestly she seems to be going a bit "under the radar" so far with the OnlyTease membership as a whole.... (so I really want to start lobbying for her more and beating the drum for her return)... Beth is really really nice, and she also overcame severe anorexia and bulimia just a few years ago to become a great glamour model, and also to win a major beauty pageant in the UK.  She certainly looks so fit and healthy now, and very radiant.

 To me, Beth is just perfect so I really really hope she'll catch on as a very "regular" visitor to OnlyTease.  She has yet to shoot this year but I'm really hoping we'll see her on the lineup again soon.  I also absolutely love the pic of her below where she had that incredible "wavy" hairstyle, and I really hope she comes in to shoot looking like that again !!  Also, you get a bit "extra" in this set update today, as when I was getting the photos ready for this, I honestly forgot she wore a bra in this set so I got to the "end" and then felt compelled to include several more where she was just in her lingerie !... Anyway, Beth is just so hot and so nice, and like I said I really hope I'll get to make many more posts about all her future shoots.

 Funny bit of trivia too is that after 16 years of OnlyTease, we never had just a "Beth" on the roster before either without a last initial until now, so Beth gets to have this name !  It's really a bit of a surprise to me that this basic name had yet to be claimed by any other girl.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Beth


















































1 comment:

  1. The short skirt and nerdy glasses get two thumbs up. :)

    ReplyDelete