Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Stephanie W - amazing cute sailorgirl in blue tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is definitely one of my favorite models of this decade, and who I think is so cute and such an attractive young lady.  Stephanie W is amazing and she looks so cute in this fantasy sailorgirl outfit, all in blue and just so adorable !!  I'd definitely smash my ship on the rocks after being lured in by this siren !!  She looks so hot in this set for OnlyCostumes, when she had her blonde hairstyle.  She really is so nice and always seemed to be in my top 5 or 6 voting for "Model of the Year" between 2013 and 2016.

 Stephanie really is amazing and right after her debut became one of my favorites.  I loved her cute curves which she was never shy about showing off (see the bottom pic)... She is such a great model and shot very frequently between 2013 and 2016.  She was booked for her newest shoot late last year, but unfortunately declined to make it as I think she is strictly focusing on working commercialized promotional events these days, and she was a grid-girl on a racing team (before those egregious feminazis got the F1 grid girls axed just a few months ago !!)... Anyway, Stephanie is and was definitely a busy girl and always a great glamour model full-time or on the side, and OnlyTease was one of the sites she visited.  I really hope she will come back, and who knows, with F1 now no longer using female mascots, she may be wanting to shoot for OnlyTease again ?  There are actually a few other grid-girls like Shauna Talbot who are booked for their first OnlyTease shoots coming up soon, largely because of the recent axing of the female model mascots from F1 racing and the fact that lots of these girls will be needing work.

 Stephanie is really great though.  She was a major favorite for me and she always looked so cute, friendly, and cuddly in all her shoots.  She's so perfect and I really really hope we'll start seeing her again.  I love this cute sailor-girl costume too as it's absolutely perfect for her and she looks so femme in it.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-W





























No comments:

Post a Comment