Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Danni B - beautiful new pics from her newest shoot !!

 Today's first update is for a beautiful girl who especially in the last couple years has really vaulted to becoming one of my absolute top favorites for OnlyTeaseDanni B is so pretty and she also had her newest shoot for OnlyTease late last week, and her are some of the cutest pictures from her newest sets !!  I really love the first set with the amazing camouflage leotard with the V-neck (showing off her amazing physique so well)... And then the hot domme set with black tights for the next - amazing !!... The cute set with the leopard-print panties on underneath is so hot and also really perfect for her bit-exotic look as well... Finally, the secretary at the bottom with the flowery skirt is so fun and colorful at the bottom, and she looks so girly in it.

 Danni B really is so nice and I have always really loved her since her debut.  Over the last couple of years with her shooting though, for some reason she has just really gone to "the next level" with me and how much I like her.  I'd honestly put her in my top-10 of favorites as of now.  She is so cute and I just really hope she'll keep having many more shoots with OnlyTease for a long time.  I love her dark hair in this shoot too, and she just looks so pretty and adorable.  To me she just seems like such a nice and friendly girl (definitely the kind I'd like to ask out and hope could become my girlfriend)... <3




http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danni-B












No comments:

Post a Comment