Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Harriette - incredible hottie in black patterned tights !!

  Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who I think is one of the best and cutest glamour models and "reality stars" in the UK of recent years... Harriette is such a femme little cutie and she looks so hot in this amazing set, wearing a little black dress with stunning black striped pantyhose on underneath.  She is so nice and definitely one of my favorites.

 Harriette had her first shoot I believe in 2014 and over the last few years has had 4 or 5 scattered shoots for the OnlyAllSites.  Honestly, I really really wish she had shot more consistently, as I have always felt like she was one of the girls most on the cusp of really becoming one of my all-time top favorites had she just strung a few more shoots together.  Her sets are amazing though and I just really wish we had more of them !!  I love her tan and she looks so girly and polished.  This set from her is so cute and I love those pink panties she has on underneath.

 Harriette is definitely amazing... as far as why her shoots have been so sporadic, I think she would have visited OnlyTease more, but she was recently in Season 6 of "Ex on the Beach," and now apparently she's expecting a little one of her own this year !!  (Congrats Harriette)... I really hope though maybe later on she will want to come back to OnlyTease and shoot again.  She's so pretty and definitely a girl I have always really really liked.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Harriette






























2 comments:

  1. Doubtless, one of Paul's mysterious Women in Black who keep members who know too much from sharing too much. Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ LOL, indeed... Harriette is quite the little hottie. It's funny though, she had so many shoots for Hayley'ssecrets several years ago, but yet far fewer shoots for OnlyTease. I wish this would have been reversed !

    ReplyDelete