Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Felicity Hill - amazing fit hottie in tight denim shorts !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is definitely one of my favorite models of the past 4 or 5 years, and who is so hot and pretty.  Felicity Hill looks so amazing in this hot set, wearing a very tight black top with tight denim shorts, and black pantyhose on underneath.  Felicity Hill is so gorgeous, and she also had her newest OnlyTease shoot this week; and if you check out her new pics, you will definitely see that she looked hotter and curvier than ever !

 Felicity Hill is so amazing, and she had her site debut in 2014 and instantly became one of my favorites.  She is so hot and I really love her cute and friendly face, and her amazing "welcoming" personality.  She is so "womanly" too and her curvy physique is just incredible.  In her videos too, she also has such a flirtatious personality and I can honestly tell you she is one of the nicest and most photogenic and fun girls...  I have also sponsored two of my own custom sets for her over her shoots here, and she is a one I always have in mind to do more for as well.  She is just amazing and really really nice.  I love this set from her too as those tight denim shorts show off her incredible figure so well !

 Felicity is really great and she's another who I really hope will keep having many more shoots for OnlyTease.  She has been one of the best models in general in the UK for these past several years, shooting for lots of different sites and publications and even appearing in a James Arthur video.  She's a great girl, and definitely one of my personal major favorites.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Felicity-Hill






























1 comment:

  1. A curvy babe who could be Brooke G.'s secret sister. Pretty name, too. A fun post.

    ReplyDelete