Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Daisy Watts - incredible friendly beauty in black "stocking" tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is also one of my favorite models of all time, and who also had her newest OnlyTease shoot just this week and is booked again for another this April - (Daisy overload)... Daisy Watts is so hot and she looks so amazing in this awesome set, with her hair up and wearing a tight black top, a "dogtooth" gray skirt, and amazing black patterned "stocking" pantyhose on underneath.  She is so gorgeous and I also really love these tights too, which were made to look like stockings but are actually pantyhose !

 Daisy is just amazing and I think this is one of her hottest and cutest sets of all she has done (which is quite a lot) for the OnlyTease wardrobe.... She's so nice and I love how she looks with her hair up and pulled tightly back like that, and she has such a friendly face.  She's absolutely wonderful and she was also both Newcomer of the Year and Model of the Year back in 2011, I believe.  She has been such an awesome glamour and fashion model of this decade and a great "regular" visitor to OnlyTease as well... For me I really love her and she's always been one of my go-to girls, and I really just think she's all-around one of the hottest !

 I really can't wait as well to see her next shoot coming up very soon.  She also had another quite recently in December as well, and it's really great to see her back "on the radar" again so much.  Today for her shoot too, she also shared the studio with the amazing Felicity Hill (but no duo sets seemed to be shot though, which is a shame, as to me these two models have quite a similar look !)...  But anyway, Daisy is just great and this set from her is so fantastic and "form-fitting"....



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Daisy-Watts








































1 comment: