Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Bethany M - amazing cute and petite blonde secretary !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who in the last couple of years has definitely become one of my favorite OnlyTease models, and who is especially one of my 3 or 4 top favorites in the "cute category," for sure.  Bethany is so hot in this amazing secretary outfit, wearing a classy striped blouse with a tight red skirt and tan pantyhose on underneath.  She is just amazing and absolutely the type of flirty "eye candy" at the office that will definitely get you in trouble !!

 Bethany is just amazing and she is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot in April, which it almost goes without saying I am extremely excited about and is really I think the shoot I am most looking forward to in the lineup for next month.  The great news too is that I am holding a custom set for her as well, so this is going to be really really nice when she does it and she's always a girl I love sponsoring customized outfits for.  She really is so cute and pretty and this is an outfit of hers I was really excited to make a post for.  Bethany reminds me quite a bit of Kayleigh McEnany, the hot blonde little conservative young lady who's always defending Trump on the news !!

 Bethany is definitely so nice.  She's one of the best glamour models right now in the UK and doing a lot of different shoots and also actressing all over the place right now.  She has definitely really emerged as one of my newer favorites and she's a one I really hope we keep seeing a lot of.  She's so girly and feminine too, and always so polished and photogenic.  She is just great and this is one of my favorite OnlyTease sets of hers as well.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Bethany-M




































No comments:

Post a Comment