Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Siobhan Graves - amazing cute "pocket rocket" in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who was a new model to OnlyTease last year and is really becoming one of my new favorites.  Siobhan Graves looks so awesome in this cute and classy secretary set, wearing an awesome "dressed to kill" outfit for the office with tan pantyhose.  She is so cute and really getting on my own "radar" more and more as one of the best new girls.  She's so much fun, always posting in the OnlyTease forums and I really think she might be one of the best models for quite a long time to come.

 Siobhan is so cute and at only 5'0'' is a real "pocket rocket," and such a fun hottie who is a great promotions and glamour model and also grid-girl right now in the UK.  She's really nice and I definitely think going to have many more shoots for OnlyTease.  She's good friends with Kara Carter (the wardrobe stylist), and is also bringing one of her other model friends Shauna Talbot on board to shoot for OnlyTease next month.  I am really excited about this as there has been some talk of Siobhan and Shauna possibly getting arranged for a duo.  I am really excited to see all that Siobhan has plans for upcoming in the future and her future OnlyTease shoots.  She has such a cute "fringe" hairstyle too, with those bangs !... (I love this type of hairstyle as one of my favorite older actresses, Jan Hooks, always used to wear her beautiful hair a bit like this).

 Siobhan is definitely so cute and so much fun, and just a great petite girl who I really think we are going to see a whole lot more of.  I love this outfit too as these colors are so classy and she looks amazing, especially with those shiny tan pantyhose.  She's so pretty and just such a beautiful model, especially in the cute/petite group of girls.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Siobhan-Graves




































No comments:

Post a Comment