Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Summer-time in April (and May) !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite models this decade, and is also back for her next shoots coming up in April and May !  I am very excited about these as Summer is so gorgeous and in my opinion one of the best all-around beauties ever to shoot for OnlyTease of all time.  She looks so hot in this amazing set, one of my favorites from her, dressed in an incredible cute short college-disco outfit, with amazing white tights and white panties on underneath !

 Summer is so pretty and I loved this set especially when she had her dark hairstyle.  She is one of the girls who has always had lots of different hair colors, but I honestly really think she looked the hottest with raven hair.  She is so nice and friendly-looking and such a "universal beauty."  She has always been so great for OnlyTease and just really one of the best.  Also, I absolutely love this set from her, as she starts showing off all of her amazing lined white tights and her hot white panties on underneath right away !  She looks so angelic, but yet also very naughty at the same time too.

 I absolutely love Summer and she is so photogenic, and definitely one of my favorite models of all time.  I am so glad as well that she is lined up for two shoots in the next two months, and I am really looking forward to these.  She is so nice and always one of the girls who really seems to enjoy shooting for OnlyTease, and she always has the hottest smiles and a lot of fun.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Summer











































2 comments:

  1. Ermm , no Hanotaux ! Summer looks 10 times hotter , sexier , better as a blond . Blond is her colour and she should change from the depressing black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being an Art Lingerie guy, I'm only familiar with Summer by name and some rare samples in the Forum. So upon finding this set, I like this chick as a brunette and can't imagine her being blonde. Here she's a typical girl-next-door brunette, quite cute in the short dress. Her hair matches the dress and contrasts the stockings. The red shoes are a mistake. They should've been black, too.

    ReplyDelete