Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Serena - amazing cute "Irish girl" in orange tights !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite models and one of the prettiest blondes I think ever to shoot for OnlyTeaseSerena is so gorgeous and she looks absolutely amazing in this cute "Irish" set (for St. Patrick's Day), in a cute little green fantasy dress with amazing orange tights on underneath, and boots !!  She is so cute and absolutely adorable, and I just really think one of the prettiest blondes OnlyTease has ever seen.

 Serena had her first shoot a few years ago and was one of my favorite new models.  She had four or five shoots and was an instant favorite with me, and I really felt like she was "best of all time" potential... She's so cute and pretty.  Unfortunately for us though, Serena (Danielle Sellers), got on the reality show "Love Island," and after this her fame and the type of profile she had moved beyond shooting for a site like OnlyTease, and frankly we are unlikely to see her back... She is so beautiful though and to me absolutely a perfect blonde, and one of the best shorter-term models.  When it comes to OnlyTease history I'd put her just under the absolute top-tier of "tall and stunning blondes," like Porchia, Rosie W, and Stacey Massey...

 Serena is so nice though, and this set is amazing.  She's so cute for "St. Patrick's Day" and I'd so wish to find her at the end of the rainbow !!  To me she is so nice and absolutely perfect.  I just really really wish she had stayed around for OnlyTease longer and had a lot more shoots.  Love the orange tights too and I think she's so "pixieish"...



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Serena






























No comments:

Post a Comment