Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Demi J - amazing cute French Maid in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my favorites of all time and who I think is easily one of the most attractive models ever to shoot for OnlyTeaseDemi J is a tall and stunning brunette and she looks so hot in this awesome French Maid set for OnlyCostumes, with black pantyhose and hot lingerie on underneath.  She is so pretty and for me I'd put her with my very favorite girls of all time.

 Demi had her first OnlyTease shoot at the start of 2015, and for me she was an instant favorite and easily cracked my own top-tier of girls with just her first shoot.  She is so polished and just such an attractive and intelligent-looking young lady.  She was instantly an absolute top girl for me and I also sponsored 4 custom sets for her in a short time as I liked her that much.  She had a whole bunch of shoots in 2015 and really looked like she might be one of the top models for a very long time.  She also started shooting like a house afire in 2016 with several shoots as well, but then in the middle of that year quit glamour modelling and instead took a new full-time job.  To me, Demi is so gorgeous, and even though her run of shoots was shorter than most other girls have had, she is one of my very favorites of all time.

 Before she quit glamour modelling, she also did such a stunning duo shoot with the other OnlyTease top hottie Abigail (pic below)...  For me, Demi is so feminine and so talented.  If she came back to OnlyTease for more shoots it would be absolutely amazing.  This is also one of my favorite sets from her as she is such a girly and flirty French Maid !!  The funny thing is too, she also did another French Maid set as well for the sites (pic below) that was almost exactly similar to this one, but a slightly different uniform and darker black tights (which "French Maid" of hers is your favorite !!??)



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J













































2 comments:

  1. Nice legs. But an Abigail update would've been nicer still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ Don't worry, Abigail is always in the "rotation"... :)

      Delete